[3.1.3] - 20-10-2023
[3.1.2] - 27-07-2023
- Export to excel will use alias names for the columns.
[3.1.1] - 30-06-2023
- Header Alignment Options: You can now align the header's text in all the layouts. Find this option in the configuration under the Label tab.
- Disable Card Shadow: You can now disable the shadow of the cards in all Card layouts. Find this option in the configuration under the Layout tab.
- Enabled adjustable column widths in the Card with Table layout; adjustments can be made in the configuration settings.
[3.1.0] - 14-06-2023
- Header Formatting Options: You can now format the header's color and font size in all the layouts.
- More Export To Excel Features: New options have been added to the export to Excel feature.
- Make the header of the table in Excel stick to the top using a sticky header.
- Export additional columns that are not present in the extension to Excel.
- Export your data to multiple pages based on a column. Each page will contain the rows with the same value in the column.
- Lock the image in the cell. This will prevent the image from being resized when the user resizes the cell.
- With Mini Cards: Displays the row images as mini cards. The aggregated data (sum/avg) is displayed on the card. Users can click mini cards to view more details.
- Conditional Color Formatting: Conditionally color rows by choosing one column from all the columns selected in the extension. Previously, only columns of measure type could be chosen.
- Clicking on the image inside the table of the card (Group card with Table) will now filter the row if the click action is not configured.
- Column width and table width for table layout are now consistent with and without headers.
- SVG images are now supported in the extension.
[3.0.1] - 29-03-2023
- Improved debugging capabilties for the developers in the share and free versions.
[3.0.0] - 28-03-2023
- Interactive Aggregated Table Layout: A new table layout that aggregates rows based on a column. The table can be sorted and aggregated from right within the extension.
- Aggregated Cards Layout: A new cards layout that aggregates rows based on a column.The aggregated cards layout comes with 2 variants:
- With Table: Displays the rows in a table format and the aggregated data (sum/avg) in the card. User can click on a row to view more details.
- With Mini Cards: Displays the row images as mini cards. The aggregated data (sum/avg) is displayed in the card. Users can click mini cards to view more details.
- Summary Card with Aggregated Layouts: View the aggregated information like sum or average of a column in a summary card.
- Back Image: You can now view another image (back image) when you hover over an image. Just select the column that contains the back image url in the configuration.
- A New Navigation in Configuration: The configuration is now more organized and easier to navigate.
- Conditional Row Coloring: You can now conditionally color rows in the table layout in addition to the cards layout.
- Table Layout export: The header of the table is replicated on every page.
- Removed the option to filter on source sheet.
[2.2.5] - 17-01-2023
- Table header position depends on the visibility of the toolbar
- Empty toolbar has a minimum height
[2.2.4] - 10-01-2023
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue where the toolbar was not shown while scrolling.
- Bugfix: Fixed issue where the export to excel was not working when there is no image.
[2.2.3] - 06-12-2022
Tableau fonts and sort buttons
[2.2.2] - 20-10-2022
- Improved extension performance in tableau online. Now parameter actions will be triggered before the filter/highlight actions, thereby preventing empty action triggers.
[2.2.1] - 19-09-2022
- Added ability to change image scale when exporting in card layout.
- Improved error handling when exporting to Excel. The extension is no longer crashing when the image is not found.
- Fixed exporting to Excel not showing images (enterprise only).
[2.2.0] - 01-09-2022
- We have added an export to excel feature in picture-this
- Multiple configurations are available to customize the excel export.
- The image size can be configured to be either the original size or a resized version.
- Barcodes can be customized to export in multiple formats.
- Exporting images are only available in the enterprise version of picture this.
- In the share version, an image URL will be returned instead of an image.
- Added a new toolbar which adds more functionalities in picture-this.
- Now the print button can be configured to place in the toolbar.
- New search bar in the toolbar can be used to perform a text search.
- New sort buttons in the toolbar can be used to sort the items in the layout.
- All options are available in both card layout and table layout.
[2.1.1] - 15-03-2022
- Trial popup improved.
- Update changelog.
[2.1.0] - 20-12-2021
- We have added new font options.
- Now the user can also use google fonts in picture this extension to match your corporate identity.
- Default font options remains the same, the "Enable google fonts" option lets the user acccess the top 30 google fonts.
- Below the font family dropdown list, user can now see the selected font with selected font size.
[2.0.0] - 10-11-2021
- Now all the cards in a row will have equal height, this makes the appearance of the layout more organized.
- Fixed print button issue: It only works on server (by Tableau)
- Improved trial message
[1.9.0] - 23-08-2021