[2.7.0] - 20-09-2022
- Improvements to the network diagram. Now you can store the positions of nodes in either setting or in a parameter of your choice.
- There are two ways to save the position of nodes:
parameter. Save to the settings is only available to the dashboard designer. Save to the parameter is available to the dashboard designer and the dashboard user. This feature improves the usability of the extension by letting the users create their view.
- Added a new drill action to highlight all relationships, which lets you highlight the direct parents and all direct and indirect children of the selected node. This option is available in settings as well as in the analytics pane.
- Fixed minor bugs with the link and arrowhead opacity in the network diagram.
- Improvements to the waterfall chart
- Now you can control the Y-MIN value in the waterfall chart. The percentage value represents the percentage of the total value. This feature now lets the users highlight the important values in the chart.
[2.6.2] - 05-07-2022
- Added option to control the visibility of node and link labels in the Sankey diagram.
- Added an extra option to configure the tick size for the ridgeline plot, to accommodate less frequent values in the visualization
- Improved filter actions in the Venn diagram, fixed issue with Venn where the filter is not applied correctly on some occasions.
- Improved the ridgeline plot where it can accommodate higher values for kernel bandwidth and kernel density
- Fixed issues with Venn diagram legend colors.
- Improved the default colouring scheme for the Venn diagram