[3.1.2] - 30-11-2022
- Fixed issue with specific SuperTables configuration ending in an endless loading screen with version 3.1.0.
[3.1.1] - 29-11-2022
- Grouping bar will now have a scrollbar when the amount of grouped fields does not fit in the grouping bar. The scrollbar will be visible when you hover over the grouping bar.
- Fixed sorting on dates with quarters.
- Fixed crash in exporting to Excel when date column contains a blank (null).
- Improved UX in configuration when using a parameter to store multiple views.
[3.1.0] - 10-11-2022
- New theme option:
- Change font size of SuperTables.
- [Export to Excel] Background and text coloring on dimensions, measures and/or calculations will be included in the export to Excel.
- [Export to Excel] Improved layout of group rows. Groups will now automatically indent, are bold and have an improved look and feel.
- [Export to Excel] Fixed export to Excel not always showing dates formatted.
- [Export to Excel and CSV] Fixed exporting a pivot table not including column headers.
- [Export to PDF] Improved export to PDF, catched some bugs.
- Fixed filtering not working in pivot mode.
- Fixed sorting on date fields when using custom formatting like DD-MM-YYYY.
- Fixed parameter layout switching for dashboard viewers.
- Improved license check for SuperTables enterprise customers.
- Added separate restrictions for all export types.
[3.0.2] - 12-10-2022
- Added option to set the null value for every column.
- Fixed dates exported to Excel having wrong timezone.
- When exporting to CSV the formatted values will be used.
- Fixed calculated fields showing a blank cell instead of a 0 when the result is 0.
[3.0.1] - 07-10-2022
- Fixed exporting to Excel throwing error on dates.
- Fixed custom formatting for dates not properly grouping.
- Fixed changing aggregation for measures option not visible in certain cases.
- Fixed option to set fixed row height.
[3.0.0] - 01-09-2022
- Dynamic Aggregation using Tableau parameters. Users can show/hide columns in SuperTables and the data will automatically aggregate to the right level. Make sure to follow our product guide to set this up.
- New: Date range filter! Select a date range to filter on.
- Added support for Count Distinct. You can now aggregate dimensions on Count, Count Distinct, First and Last.
- When exporting dates, numbers and currencies to Excel, the correct datatype is set and recognized by Excel.
- Added product guide to the configuration pane.
- Added option to add filter event listeners to worksheets with other datasources. This is useful when using blends on your datasheet and use filters from the blended data source in your dashboard.
- Fixed showing null values on empty values in your dataset. Now show an empty string, making the look cleaner.
- Save the current SuperTable layout when using pivot mode to a parameter. This way it is restored when you open your dashboard again.
- Calculated fields now take filtering into account. Easily observe the totals of columns even with the filtering.
- Fixed the default aggregation configuration, which was not always configurable.
- Fixed functionality of the bar chart.
- Fixed text alignment not always working.
- Now it is possible to add a + sign in front of a positive number.
- Added grouping option to show opened group names on the rows below. This is useful when the user scrolls down through the children of the group and the row showing what group was opened is scrolled out of view.
- Fixed column width not being saved in pivot mode.
- Fixed measures disappearing when using a column label in pivot mode.
- Improved auto expand when grouping after filter.
- Fixed 'copy row(s) with headers' not working.