[3.2.2] - 22-02-2023
- Fixed issue with null values showing up while using the date filter.
[3.2.1] - 02-02-2023
- Fixed bug for 'Enable URL actions for grouped values'
[3.2.0] - 01-02-2023
- Added option to enable disable URL actions for grouped values. Appearance -> grouping options.
- Added option to set a fixed background color for a column.
- Added option to set the order of value columns in pivot.
- Added option to set order of column labels in pivot.
- Added option to hide (sub)total values.
- Added option to set conditional formatting of dimensions based on a value column.
- Fixed excel export not having styling on measures.
- Fixed right click menu from disappearing on the columns.
- Fixed count distinct on pivot label columns.
- Fixed URL actions for blank cells.
[3.1.3] - 21-12-2022
- Fixed disabling aggregated while grouping.
[3.1.2] - 30-11-2022
- Fixed issue with specific SuperTables configuration ending in an endless loading screen with version 3.1.0.
[3.1.1] - 29-11-2022
- Grouping bar will now have a scrollbar when the amount of grouped fields does not fit in the grouping bar. The scrollbar will be visible when you hover over the grouping bar.
- Fixed sorting on dates with quarters.
- Fixed crash in exporting to Excel when date column contains a blank (null).
- Improved UX in configuration when using a parameter to store multiple views.
[3.1.0] - 10-11-2022
- New theme option:
- Change font size of SuperTables.
- [Export to Excel] Background and text coloring on dimensions, measures and/or calculations will be included in the export to Excel.
- [Export to Excel] Improved layout of group rows. Groups will now automatically indent, are bold and have an improved look and feel.
- [Export to Excel] Fixed export to Excel not always showing dates formatted.
- [Export to Excel and CSV] Fixed exporting a pivot table not including column headers.
- [Export to PDF] Improved export to PDF, catched some bugs.
- Fixed filtering not working in pivot mode.
- Fixed sorting on date fields when using custom formatting like DD-MM-YYYY.
- Fixed parameter layout switching for dashboard viewers.
- Improved license check for SuperTables enterprise customers.
- Added separate restrictions for all export types.
[3.0.2] - 12-10-2022
- Added option to set the null value for every column.
- Fixed dates exported to Excel having wrong timezone.
- When exporting to CSV the formatted values will be used.
- Fixed calculated fields showing a blank cell instead of a 0 when the result is 0.
[3.0.1] - 07-10-2022
- Fixed exporting to Excel throwing error on dates.
- Fixed custom formatting for dates not properly grouping.
- Fixed changing aggregation for measures option not visible in certain cases.
- Fixed option to set fixed row height.
[3.0.0] - 01-09-2022
- Dynamic Aggregation using Tableau parameters. Users can show/hide columns in SuperTables and the data will automatically aggregate to the right level. Make sure to follow our product guide to set this up.
- New: Date range filter! Select a date range to filter on.
- Added support for Count Distinct. You can now aggregate dimensions on Count, Count Distinct, First and Last.
- When exporting dates, numbers and currencies to Excel, the correct datatype is set and recognized by Excel.
- Added product guide to the configuration pane.
- Added option to add filter event listeners to worksheets with other datasources. This is useful when using blends on your datasheet and use filters from the blended data source in your dashboard.
- Fixed showing null values on empty values in your dataset. Now show an empty string, making the look cleaner.
- Save the current SuperTable layout when using pivot mode to a parameter. This way it is restored when you open your dashboard again.
- Calculated fields now take filtering into account. Easily observe the totals of columns even with the filtering.
- Fixed the default aggregation configuration, which was not always configurable.
- Fixed functionality of the bar chart.
- Fixed text alignment not always working.
- Now it is possible to add a + sign in front of a positive number.
- Added grouping option to show opened group names on the rows below. This is useful when the user scrolls down through the children of the group and the row showing what group was opened is scrolled out of view.
- Fixed column width not being saved in pivot mode.
- Fixed measures disappearing when using a column label in pivot mode.
- Improved auto expand when grouping after filter.
- Fixed 'copy row(s) with headers' not working.
[2.9.1] - 15-07-2022
- Improved layout when using compact and non compact mode.
- Lots of accessibility improvements!
- Enhanced Accessibility mode - Supertables now has an option to force column and row rendering. With enhanced accessibility mode all rows and columns will be rendered in the HTML for screenreaders even the rows and columns which are not visible on the screen.
- Improved keyboard navigation for screenreaders.
- An invisible heading is added to make the screenreaders identify the SuperTables container.
- Added ARIA standard tags which explain actions and roles to the visually impaired.
- [Enterprise only] - Now you can edit and have custom ARIA labels. This is a great way to make your table more accessible for users from different countries.
[2.9.0] - 23-06-2022
- Use native Tableau fonts! Users with Tableau 2021.4 or higher can use the font set in the workbook formatting. You can enable this option in the theming section.
- Export to PDF, you can now export the content of SuperTables to PDF.
- [Enterprise only] - Export image columns to PDF will show the actual image instead of a link.
- Compact mode has been revamped to show a more dense grid.
- New theme options:
- Total and subtotal row background color.
- Total and subtotal text color.
- You can now use compact mode in combination with select checkboxes and auto row height.
- Loading screen is now by default white to align better with dashboards, Enterprise users can overwrite this color with custom CSS features.
- Upgraded to latest version of Extensions API v1.8.1.
- New grouping option: unbalanced groups. If there are rows containing null or undefined values for the column that is being grouped then these rows will not be grouped.
- If there are rows containing null or undefined values you can select a different column to replace the group value with.
- New grouping option: rename empty group values, if a grouping row is null or blank you can rename this value with a value of your likings.
- New appearance option to disable the hamburger menu when hovering over the column header (filter menu).
[2.8.1] - 14-04-2022
- Added an extra option in the appearance tab to have a custom notification in case of 'No data available'.
- Improved accessibility by adding language attributes to HTML tags.
- [Enterprise] Now the text for Total and Sub total can be translated within the localization file.
[2.8.0] - 29-03-2022
- Added ability to store multiple layouts of SuperTables in a parameter (list) and use this parameter to quickly toggle between different layouts. This allows you to serve multiple layouts like a pivot view, grouped view and normal view to the end-users in only 1 SuperTable. You can find this option in the Appearance tab -> event listeners.
[2.7.1] - 03-03-2022
- Fixed cell URL actions not working when grouping. If you are using dynamic values in the url like it will use the first row found in the grouped data to generate the url.
- Fixed cell URL actions not working with images when grouping.
- Fixed cell alignment when checkbox to select entire row is disabled.
[2.7.0] - 22-02-2022
- Theming support! Customize SuperTables colors with your visual identity using our brand new theming configurator!
- Hide group bar option will now always hide the group bar, even when grouping.
[2.6.6] - 09-02-2022
- Fixed export to excel showing %null% for null values instead of blank cells.
[2.6.5] - 02-02-2022
- Fixed bug where a dimension with type Image and with a URL action crashing the table when grouping.
[2.6.4] - 18-01-2022
- Fixed issue where null values show a %null% instead of a blank cell.
- Fixed issue where filtering on measures < or > 0 would also include null values.
[2.6.3] - 23-12-2021
- Fixed issue where images were resizing 2 times with the latest release.
[2.6.2] - 16-12-2021
- Fixed issue where headernames would crash extension
- Improved calculations support for NULLs.