[2.1.1] - 23-02-2023
- Fix: System Audits table throwing error for SQL Server.
- Fix: Casting primary keys for existing tables (datacorrect).
[2.1.0] - 21-02-2023
- Added audits for tracking management console changes.
- Added support for downloading log files as zip.
- Added BigQuery database driver.
- Added Teradata database driver.
- Schema names can now have a length of 1 character.
- Fix: FORCE_HTTPS was not working, causing errors.
- Fix: Fixed configuration issue in workflows Salesforce integration.
[2.0.4] - 15-02-2023
- Updated Tableau extension to version 2.0.1.
[2.0.3] - 02-02-2023
- Fix: Row level security entitlements were not saved.
- Fix: Postgresql has issues with grouping on json columns.
- Fix: Check if there is a token available when logout. Prevent logging.
- Fix: Fixed an error in custom Primary key fields
[2.0.2] - 27-01-2023
- Fix: SQL Server, RLS tables fix.
- Fix: Edit mode for RLS policy not showing proper policy type.
[2.0.1] - 23-01-2023
- Fix: SQL Server migrations table fix.
- Fix: Force the JWT token to be updated on every update command.
[2.0.0] - 16-01-2023
- Added workflows for multiple providers out-of-the-box.
- Added Row-level security for schema's.
- Adding SQL Server custom connection parameters control via .env.
- Fix: schema detection is not showing multiple fields, when multiple tables with the same names in different databases.
- Removed migration status API endpoint, because we moved to virtual migrations.
[1.7.3] - 12-12-2022
- Fix: mismatching mapping records with datapoints due to upper/lowercase id's.
- Fix: casting for group id's before attaching to users.
- Fixed error AADSTS75011 when authenticating through SAML.
- Updated dependencies for SAML issue.
[1.7.2] - 14-11-2022
- Added schema support for SQL Server.
- Improved data-fetching for each schema. Paginate all data instead of single bulk request.
- Fix: Tableau paginated requests sync.
- Fix: Trex author URL and added version of the extension.
[1.7.1] - 20-10-2022
- Fixed issue with an extension not loading when using SQL Server as repository database.
- Improved Tableau-Sync: using "Display name" instead of username for the display name in Writeback.
[1.7.0] - 06-10-2022
- Fix: SSO App shortcut in the IdP dashboard (Okta, Azure etc.) to the management console.
- Fix: Suspended users are really blocked.
- API loading schema's to the extension, satisfies the schema permissions properly.
- Improve mapping worksheet-column lookup for existing schema if they might exist.
[1.6.6] - 13-09-2022
- Fix: Tableau-sync nullable
contentUrl for site tableau-server.
- Fix: Bug for testing content or URL for Okta/Azure provider.
- SSO: Changed attribute exchange via the request to RelayState. Added support for SSO Providers like Ping ID that do not allow dynamic ASC (Assertion Consumer Service)
- Added pagination to sync Tableau users and groups.
[1.6.5] - 19-08-2022
- Fix: using CDN icons in the management console. Updated management console to 1.6.5.
[1.6.4] - 22-07-2022
- Fix: Tableau Server with Default site bug.
[1.6.3] - 12-07-2022
- Fixed 'invalid SAML response' bug with specific deployments.
[1.6.2] - 23-06-2022
- Fixed a bug where adding/removing groups to a user was not working properly.
[1.6.1] - 21-06-2022
- Fix: bulk data updates for new schemas are not updating fixed fields.
- SSO Polling mechanism defaults to the max of 30 seconds.
[1.6.0] - 13-06-2022
- Improved Tableau Sync - added PAT option and "no site" for Tableau server.
- Added manual configuration for SAML SSO.
[1.5.4] - 25-05-2022
- Fix for schema detection primary field is not the first field.
- Snowflake workaround for constraints query issues.
[1.5.3] - 12-05-2022
- Fixed retrieving mapping rows for big tables throwing a database error.
- Added support for Okta as SAML SSO provider
[1.5.2] - 19-04-2022
- Fix: issue with typecasting where the zeros were being stripped out from the beginning of the string in the data-correct module.
- Fix: DataCorrect boolean fields are always set to false if they are not updated in the form update.
- Added 'auto_created' and 'auto_updated' feature for Datetime fields in existing schema's (mainly used for data-correction).
[1.5.1] - 03-03-2022
- Backwards compatibility improvements.
[1.5.0] - 24-02-2022
- Added support for Single Sign On with Azure.
- Added support for Bulk Actions.
- Added permissions for Bulk edit and Bulk import.
- Security improvements.
[1.4.5] - 18-02-2022
- Feat: added
service_name functionality for Oracle database connections.
- Fix: plugin dependencies are not properly loaded causing a mismatch of versions.
- Fix: Tableau REST API user sync breaks on connecting.
- Fix: relates are not matching due to uppercase/lowercase mismatch.