[2.1.0] - 21-02-2023
- Dynamic filtering for data correct. With Dynamic filtering the extension will only show the data that matches the filters present on your dashboard. Enable this feature by toggling the 'Show only relevant values' option in the configuration. This option is only available when Data Correct is configured to show all data by default.
- Made the unsaved changes feature toggable for data correction.
- Popups of WriteBackExtreme are no longer blocking.
- Upgraded to Extensions API 1.10.0.
- Fixed PowerTools for data correction only updating current page of data.
- Fixed date fields in bulk edit that were not responding to input.
- Fixed session lost when opening configuration screen.
- Improved reliability of dynamic population for data correct.
[2.0.1] - 15-02-2023
- Fixed data correction dynamic population values when selecting multiple rows.
- Fixed data correction pagination not working when using dynamic population.
- Fixed dynamic population working for hidden fields in the form.
- Fixed date fields looking like read only.
- Fixed date field in bulk edit showing a date picker.
- Fixed usage of cached worksheets, improving performance.
- Fixed dashboard parameter actions (dynamic switch between schemas).
- Added error message when column can't be populated with data from the dynamic population worksheet.
- Added more information to dynamic population configuration.
[2.0.0] - 16-01-2023
- Dynamic filtering. With Dynamic Filtering the extension will only show the data that matches the filters present on your dashboard.
- Cascading dropdowns. Dropdowns dynamically populated from the same worksheet can now act as an hierarchy and cascade automatically. Enable this option in the field formatting.
- Conditional editing of rows. With this new feature you can set conditions on when a row can be editted / removed based on the row or connected worksheet. Find this in the General Settings of the schema.
- Added pagination for DataCorrect module.
- Added pagination when viewing large amounts of rollback records.
- Added email validation for text fields.
- Rollback / History page will now only show relevant records.
- Improved loading experience of the extension.
- Added title to text area fields.
- UI improvements.
- Improved layout of uncommited changes in DataCorrect.
[1.7.2] - 14-11-2022
- Improved data-fetching for each schema. Paginate all data instead of single bulk request.
- Fix: bulk import breaks with to much data, or very slow database connections causing timeouts. Allow to have variable and progress indication.
[1.7.1] - 20-10-2022
- Improved layout of history records. System fields are hidden.
[1.7.0] - 06-10-2022
- Improved error handling for suspended users.
- Improved error handling when something goes wrong while fetching the data.
- Improved error handling and processing feedback when using bulk import.
- Schema's table names must be unique on connection instead of overall unique.
[1.6.2] - 01-09-2022
- When using bulk import required fields are now required.
- Improved confirmation messages and made them more compact.
[1.6.1] - 23-06-2022
- Improved authentication with SAML not requiring the need to allow popups anymore.
[1.6.0] - 21-06-2022
- Fix: dynamic dropdowns not populated properly when using multiple columns on a single worksheet.
[1.5.4] - 25-05-2022
- Improved handling username/password form error message.
- Non-WYSIWYG content will not be parsed to markdown.
[1.5.3] - 12-05-2022
- Improved error handling when username column and/or worksheet can't be found.
[1.5.2] - 19-04-2022
- [DataCorrect] - Improvements to form. Now the form works similar to other modules with customization options for the width of form elements.
- [DataCorrect] - Fixed issue with typecasting where the zeros were being stripped out from the beginning of the string.
- [DataCorrect] - Fixed a bug where the calendar was updating values if a default value is set in the configuration.
- Added extra check around removing local storage variable if the user's browser setting is set to block third-party cookies. You can enable this in the browser settings. For more information visit our FAQ page.
- Fixed bug with rendering of the configuration button, now it will show up only if the user is in authoring mode.
[1.5.1] - 03-03-2022
- Backwards compatibility improvements.
[1.5.0] - 24-02-2022
- Bulk import. Easily migrate from Excel files to WriteBackExtreme with our new bulk import feature. Easily copy and paste data from Excel into WriteBackExtreme and connect it to the correct data points with our mapping technology. Bulk import is using the write permission of the schema.
- Bulk edit. Easily edit/remove multiple items at once! When using the bulk edit only fields you change will be updated to the selected items. Make sure to have enough permissions because bulk edit is using the write and delete permissions of the schema.
- Duplicate rows. Duplicate a row of data through the context menu of a record. Easy to add duplicate rows for the same data point.
- Dropdowns fields are now searchable.
- New field type for select fields: Radio buttons. Use radio buttons to quickly select between values.
- Improved Dynamic Population (default value in form builder) engine so it only populates fields when you are adding a new row
- Fixed using multiple dynamic populations in 1 form giving issues
- Added event listener for Mark Selection to update the dynamically populated dropdowns.
- Dynamic Populated dropdowns now have key-value content to store an ID in the database and show a label to the customer
- [DataCorrect] Added option to show all data without mark selection. Makes it easy to do bulk edits on all rows without the need to select rows.
- [DataCorrect] Improved Dynamic Population automatically populating empty cells
- [DataCorrect] Fixed bug where the checkbox could not be unchecked.
- [Collaboration] - Layout cleanup
- [Collaboration] - Added support for all field types (map, ratings, etc.)
- [Collaboration] - Show label of fields in comment
- [Collaboration] - Fixed disable show in overview for extra fields not working
- [Collaboration]: Reduced default amount of comments displayed to 50. If more comments are available a 'load more...' button will show.
- [Collaboration]: Fixed mark deselection after editing row and returning to overview.
- [Add Data] and [Collaboration] Added 2 options for schemas:
- Enable/Disable global comments. Add a record without selecting a datapoint in the worksheet
- Enable/Disable multi-select. Add a record while selecting multiple data points in the worksheet.
- Fixed a loop in routing where you had to click twice on a tab to load it.
- Improving security. Added auto logout after 2 hours of inactivity.
- Fixed bug where the refresh data button was not showing when the 'Show when data is changed' option was selected.
- Improved mapping stability between worksheet and schema.
[1.4.3] - 16-02-2022
- Fix: boolean default value cannot be false and does not persist in the configuration window.
- Fix: issue in the mapping/filtering method causes datapoint not to connect properly.
- Fix: incremental requests were sent to the backend after closing the configuration window.
[1.4.2] - 09-11-2021
- Improved backward compatibility with Rich Text fields.
[1.4.1] - 21-10-2021
- Vertical layout for DataCorrect forms.
- Several layout improvements to DataCorrect Horizontal and Vertical layout.
- Added option to disable mapping (filtering) on the connected Tableau worksheet. With this option you can connect the same writeback schema + data to different Tableau worksheets.
- There are now more options for setting default values for DataCorrect module. Use a static value, i.e., give your default value in a text field input in the config screen. Or use a dynamic value: select a worksheet and column and get the first result from that column.
- Fix CSP bug for Leaflet GEO search package.
- Fix bug for Windows Tableau Online/Server floating object.
[1.4.0] - 29-09-2021
- There are now more options for setting default values: use a static value, i.e., give your default value in a text field input in the config screen. Or use a dynamic value: select a worksheet and column and get the first result from that column.
- You can now ADD NEW rows with DataCorrect! Making this the best inline data editor in Tableau!
- New Field Single Line Field: Smileys. Use smileys as radio buttons or choose any emoticon with the emoticon picker.
- New Field Single Line Field: Maps! The new Map feature allows adding spatial attributes to your existing data, using leaflet and openstreetmaps.
- New Authentication method: Authenticate through your Tableau Server account
- DataCorrect: improved stability, added 'undo' button, allow new data points, internal dataflow, RichContent is stored as Markdown.
- Several performance improvements for loading extension and data.
- DataCorrect: removed the reason field for data correction.
- Fixed for recursive backend requests when closing configuration dialog.
- Added a fallback scenario for Tableau Desktop and Popup mode on Windows machines.
- Fixed Boolean type fields in overview now showing the right style.
- Removed True/False custom values for bool fields
- Fixed bug in worksheet-connection form, cannot select proper columns on edit.
- Make expired messages from 14 days or less, dismissable until fully expired.
- Error messages will show a more useful message instead.
- Fixed bug for 'Skip usage' of fields is still shown.
- Added Dynamic default values for all modules except: DataCorrect.
- Added keyboard shortcuts.
- Fixed Rich Text in collaboration forms.
<mod> is basically for MacOS 'command' key and for other platforms it is 'ctrl' aka Control key.
?: Open the configuration window within the extension.
<mod> + shift + r: Reloads the data from the database.